Welcome to the bulb collectors' forum.

Welcome to the http://www.lachenalia.info forum
Its purpose is multifunctional.
Firstly all members are able to access the sections that aim to help you identify the plants you have.
For those that are prepared to advise what they grow and what they have for exchange there is a section to facilitate that.
I hope you find this forum worthwhile.
Forum rules
Be polite and respect other users.
No begging though there is no issue with naming species that you are particularly after.
No communication should take place publicly when trying to organise swaps or purchases - use the message system!
friendsadmin
Site Admin

Welcome to the bulb collectors' forum.

Postby friendsadmin » Tue May 10, 2016 4:06 am

This forum has been designed as a resource to help with the exchange of plant material between collectors as well as an aid to the identification of many (mainly South African) species of bulbs.
If you have any questions regarding the operation of this facility please use the message facility to contact me.
This is a private facility and people who are not members of the forum can not see anything posted here.
The fact that you are a member here indicates that you have a passion for these plants.
Because we are trying to create a community it would be appreciated if you could post below (briefly) to indicate who you are, where you are and what your interests/passions are.

Greg Ruckert

Re: Welcome to the bulb collectors' forum.

Postby Greg Ruckert » Thu May 12, 2016 10:34 am

GregBorneo.jpg
Greg Ruckert,
Nairne, South Australia.
My passions include many genera of South African bulbs, Mediterranean bulbs and aroids.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

George-Oz
Site Admin

Postby George-Oz » Thu May 12, 2016 8:00 pm

George Simmler,
The Basin, Victoria
I enjoy growing mainly South African bulbs and some South American ones too.

_MG_6578ss.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Colin12

Postby Colin12 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Colin Hunt
Blue Mountains
I grow lots of different groups of bulbs.
At present mostly Arisaema, terrestrial orchids, and South African material.
I am a horticulturist by trade, but these days I mess with others minds as a teacher of Horticulture.

Return to “What is this forum about?”